Monday, April 21, 2008

Spanning a Lifetime in Progress

We just wrapped up another school assignment for Emily. This one was to create a timeline of her life so far. It was my personal favorite because it involved scouring through over seven years of photos and getting very sentimental about my two amazing children.

Emily completed the bulk of the work herself with just a little creative direction from mom. She first wrote out the specific milestones, picked out paper and stickers to decorate it with, typed all the milestones out on the computer, and finished up with the cutting and pasting. She even picked out her own title, "All About Fabulous Emily." (We're happy to report she's got a healthy self-esteem).

The finished product turned out beautiful, don't you think?

Meg even got in on the fun working by Em's side with her own cut-and-paste project.


5 comments:

gregariousred said...

Your girls are so adorable! I think I see a front tooth just peeking out of Em's smile.

Tammy said...

Thank you. And you are correct, Em does have a new tooth sprouting through the big front gap.

Anonymous said...

Teach her about alliteration, and retitle it "Everything Encompassing Exceptional Emily" !

Guess who?

Tammy said...

I have a pretty good idea. Why so secretive?

Anonymous said...

Because I forgot my password and cannot log in to post as myself.