Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What my children think of me...

This has been going around on Facebook the last couple days but I thought the answers were funny enough to share here. It is a series of questions I asked Emily (8) and Megan (4) about me. This just proves to me that being 4 is awesome.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Emily: Don’t harass your sister.
Megan: I love you.

2. What makes mom happy?
Emily: When I’m good.
Megan: Smiles

3. What makes mom sad?
Emily: When I go in time out.
Megan: If I don’t give you a hug.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Emily: Tickles me.
Megan: Funny faces

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Emily: She looked like herself.
Megan: A baby

6. How old is your mom?
Emily: 40
Megan: 8 (I wish)

7. How tall is your mom?
Emily: 6 feet
Megan: This big

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Emily: Hang out with our family.
Megan: Play games

9. What does your mom do when you're not here?
Emily: Works
Megan: Clean

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Emily: Cooking
Megan: Being a star

11. What is your mom good at?
Emily: Dancing
Megan: Playing games

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Emily: Singing
Megan: Not playing games

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Emily: Mercer
Megan: Pick me up.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Emily: Fudge-cicles (Dessert)
Megan: Salad and meatballs

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Emily: That she’s awesome.
Megan: Presents

16. If your mom were a TV character, who would she be?
Emily: A TV mom
Megan: A carrot (carrot...character...I get it)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Emily: Cuddle
Megan: Play another game.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Emily: We’re both funny.
Megan: Food (perhaps our love of it??)

19. How are you and your mom different?
Emily: We look different.
Megan: We're the same

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Emily: You give me kisses and hugs.
Megan: I kiss you on the lips

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Emily: How he sings and dances.
Megan: Hugging him

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Emily: Sephora
Megan: The store.

No comments: