Wednesday, September 24, 2008
No more three for me.
My baby is turning four in just over a week and she's taking being four very seriously. She is insisting on doing everything for herself and everything she does is because she is, "a big girl now." There is something very liberating to us as parents that our youngest is almost four and is growing more independent. And we do look forward to the convenience that will come when Meg is five and attending the same school as Emily. At the same time I am very sentimental over my babies growing up so fast. So today I'll share this picture of baby Meg that hangs on the bulletin board above our desk. It was a Father's Day gift for Steve that was taken at preschool and framed in a Popsicle stick frame that reads, "Love You Daddy" and it makes me smile every time I see it. It captures her personality so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment