Sunday, September 7, 2008

Three Generations

After developing the disposable cameras from my parents' anniversary dinner and scanning through our own digital photos, I came to the realization that, although we had a number of wonderful photos to commemorate the event, we didn't have any decent ones of my folks together. Fortunately we had several other avid family photographers at the party. I am grateful to my cousin Amy for sharing this one of my folks and the four of us. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Meg faced the camera...but instead it showcases her gorgeous curls. Thanks for sharing, Amy!

3 comments:

gregariousred said...

Are you eating at Buca???? I'm soooo jealous. We don't have one in my area. The closest one is an hour away.

Tammy said...

You are correct! Buca di Beppo it is. If you are ever having a group party, they did a great job. We had a whole room to ourselves. Good times.

Robert, Kitty, Katharine and Lincoln said...

Great photo and I had lots of fun this evening getting caught up on the life of the Halters! Looks like you all had an amazing summer. Can't wait to catch up with you and hope you can visit Colorado again soon...we can go to "my" IKEA!!