Thursday, February 12, 2009

A year in words and pictures

February 7th has come and gone...and with it the one year anniversary of this blog. I believe that calls for a gift of paper, don't you think? Although, I suppose paper would be somewhat contradictory to celebrate the anniversary of an online journal.

It is hard to believe it has been a year already, but I seem to say that about a lot of anniversaries these days. We've covered a lot over the past twelve months...lost teeth, visits with friends and family, music, a golden anniversary, communing with nature, the loss of a loved one, a historical election and even a Super Bowl run. It's been a fun ride and I appreciate the comments from our loyal followers.

Be sure to stay tuned for more Desert Doer antics. I suspect I'll continue to have plenty of inspiration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give yourself the gift of blog paper. Try www.blurb.com and look up the slurper function.

Tammy said...

I've downloaded the application and am definitely going to give it a try. What a great idea! Thanks. I'd love to see your first one.